Bank and Registration zone
Bank is a very important institution in a modern society where money is used for a plethora of transactions including crores of rupees. A well-developed banking system is necessary for meeting the financial purposes of people living in an area. For those who cannot gather total amount at once can avail loan facility and can reimburse it in the future.
Our Banker - South Indian Bank, Door No: IV/326/A, Greshmam,Thiroor,Thrissur-680581,Ph: 0487 2200245.
How to obtain a loan?
- For taking a loan a person has to go through various steps.
- He/she may first have to complete the application and must get the approval letter from lender after confirming the price
- Later concerned officials will collect financial documents to forward your loan. Then property is analyzed to find out the market value
- The lender will review the application for giving approval
- In this period the consultant will work with you to obtain any title insurance and documents to protect against other parties claiming the property.
- Loan will be released after the approval
List of banks in the vicinity:
1) Hdfc Bank
Hdfc Bank Ltd
Main Road Wadakkanchery
Thrissur Kerala 680582
2) Canara Bank
POST BAG NO. 1,
3) Union Bank of India
main Road Wadakkanchery
4) State Bank of India
Near Boys High School
5) Kerala Gramin Bank
Vadakkanchery(Palakkad ) Sha Towers